We are glad you are joining us for worship!
Whether you are joining us in person or choose to continue worshiping with us by the radio broadcast or Facebook Live we are glad to have you joining us.
Each person, family, and situation is unique. Some people are ready to come back to church, while others may feel more comfortable worshiping from home for a while longer. Both options are perfectly valid. You need to decide what is right for you and your family, and First Church will do everything we can to minister to you either way. We are a family. We must respect and honor each other’s decisions. We are all in this together.
- Masks are now required in the State of Ohio in indoor public spaces. They are available at the entrances. Exemptions are made for children under ten years of age and people with medical conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask.
- All surfaces in the church will be disinfected and cleaned weekly.
- Everyone will be encouraged to follow social distancing practices.
- Families should sit together and keep distance from others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances. Its use is encouraged.