New Sermon Series: The Cross Shaped Family
Family. Everyone has one, whether through birth, marriage, adoption, or choice.
Our families bring us the greatest joy and, at times, the greatest pain. There is no perfect family. They are often messy and hard. But family is always worth it.
Join us at First Church where we will discover how our faith transforms our families. We will learn how the cross, the ultimate moment of both glory and pain, helps us understand what it means to be family, and why God uses family to describe our relationship to him and each other.
- October 21 – The Cross Shaped Home
- October 28 – The Cross Shaped Husband
- November 4 – The Cross Shaped Wife
- November 11 – The Cross Shaped Parent
- November 18 – The Cross Shaped Child
- November 25 – The Cross Shaped Grandparent