Join us on Sunday mornings from September 9 – October 14 and learn more about the F.A.C.T.S. of Discipleship.
Our mission statement defines our church as a place where people “mature as disciples of Christ.” What is a disciple? We often think of discipleship in terms of what you do. Disciples read their Bible. Disciples pray. They go to church every Sunday. All those are good things, but discipleship is not primarily about what you do. Discipleship is first and foremost about who you are in Christ. A disciple lives out their faith everyday, not just on Sunday mornings. A disciple is Faithful, Authentic, Committed, Teachable, and a Servant. Jesus perfectly lived out these characteristics, and he enables and equips us to be like him.
- September 9 – Everyday Disciples
- September 16 – Faithful Disciples
- September 23 – Authentic Disciples
- September 30 – Committed Disciples
- October 7 – Teachable Disciples
- October 14 – Servant Disciples