First Church is kicking off the 40 Day Prayer Covenant this Sunday, June 24th.
Follow us on Facebook where Pastor Joel will be doing a weekly video blog about the 40 Day Prayer Covenant.
We encourage you to engage with your children and pray the 40 Day Prayer Covenant with them. Check out the link for the kid’s version below!
Here is the Vision & Mission of the 40 Day Prayer Covenant!
To see the Prayer Covenant be a catalyst for an awakening to the supremacy of Jesus Christ as Lord throughout his church and his world.
To inspire and encourage Christ centered covenant prayer partnerships among adults and children that empower discipleship, transformation and evangelism.
- Consider praying this prayer for 10 days before sharing it with others.
- Ask Jesus to forgive your sins, and help you stop your sin patterns.
- Invite the Holy Spirit to guide and empower you to pray.
- Select a quiet place and time to pray unhurriedly.
- Find at least one prayer partner and hold each other accountable.
- Ask God to show you others whom you might invite into this Prayer Covenant.
- Ask your Heavenly Father for lifelong growth in prayer, wisdom, maturity, and love.
For more information check out theprayercovenant.org